The Future is Here. Are You?
The business phones industry is undergoing an unprecedented phase of technological innovations. Cloud communications products and services continue to flip the industry on its head, putting you in control. These solutions enable your company to leverage the latest features and capabilities, which are extremely easy to use and very cost effective. Experience explosive growth through a proven business model and cloud service platform that allows companies like yours to utilize high-value software and services like Hosted PBX and VoIP, SIP Trunking, Unified Communications, and much more.
Easy to use. Feature rich. Future-proof.
That’s what you get from us right out of the box. Easily accessible via any modern web browser or mobile device, our feature rich platform helps to improve your communications, streamline your business processes, and facilitates your growth and success. In addition, our support for our customers is second to none, and our experienced support team endlessly strives to enable you to compete and win, and sound good doing it.
As your needs grow and change over time, so do our features and capabilities. Endlessly scalable, flexible, and reliable, our cloud communications platform is truly future-proof, so you can focus on your business, and know that your communications solution will always remain relevant and competitive.
Unified Communications (UC) is the seamless integration of voice, presence, chat, data, applications, and other technologies that help drastically improve your communication processes and business productivity. Our software and services enable you to access your account and seamlessly incorporate our high-value cloud communication services.
- Cloud Communications: Virtually limitless configuration possibilities to configure how you setup your hosted PBX and VoIP solution to make and take calls.
- Operator Console: Helps enable your small to mid-sized business to maintain complete visibility and transparency across the enterprise, and use view extension presence, click to dial, manage call control, monitor and manage call center features (queues, Agents, callers), manage conference bridges, and much more—all through a standard web interface.
- Scalability: With the constant change in technology, scalability is huge in today’s business world and with UC, your services can be provided on a per-customer basis, cutting down unnecessary costs.
- Disaster Recovery: Your business can rest easy in a local service emergency with the use of hosted UC, where your data can be backed-up, managed, and ready for rapid recovery.
Do you utilize applications like Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce.com, or a 3rd party web application? We’ve created several very useful plugins and applications to help you with key features like click-to-dial, screen pops, call logging, and presence. The Operator console leverages our API, and delivers all this and live visibility into your account for call control, call parking, visual voicemails and other third-party applications. Additional API features and integrations are also on their way.
Hosted PBX and VoIP
You want a reliable, high-quality phone system that simply works. And so you can focus on your business, and not your communications platform, our system adapts and adjusts to your needs and seamlessly works the way you do. Whether you have five (5) or fifty (50) employees, we have a solution that meets your needs.
- Easy to use and manage
- Full PBX capabilities utilizing easy interface
- Eliminate costs of a traditional phone closet
- Low monthly phone bills (including VoIP services)
- Future-proof your business phones system
We offer SIP Trunking (connecting your premise based phone system via an always-on broadband connection) solutions for any sized-business—whether you’re a small business looking for the flexibility and cost savings of VoIP or a mid-sized business looking for business continuity, disaster recovery, and unlimited or metered calling plans. We help you save up to 40% over traditional telephone line services.
Virtual Auto Attendant
& Mobile VoIP
Have a mobile workforce? Use auto attendants, cloud extensions and mailboxes to stay connected with your customers and employees—with all the features of a high end phone system. It’s easy to use and manage, without the cost of a tradition PBX solution. Best of all, you can seamlessly connect mobile and home workers with current or future office locations. It’s all the same cloud communications framework, so you can scale up as needed, and connect based on your specific business requirements.
All these items considered together can make a difference. Make sure you engaged the professionals at Canyon Falls Business Solutions for the best results. Call 317-759-2040.